Wrongful Death: $1,420,000.00 – Deadly Commercial Truck Motor Vehicle Accident
Motorcycles: $1,250,000.00 – Head On Motorcycle Collision
Pedestrian: $325,000.00 – Pedestrian Motor Vehicle Accident
Drunk Drivers: $1,875,000.00 – Drunk Driver Motor Vehicle Accident
Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney
Personal Injury Lawyer in Beaverton
When you are involved in any kind of injury accident in Beaverton, Oregon, you need a Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney by your side. Choosing the right attorney after an accident can be troubling – you want someone personable and understanding toward your circumstances, yet tough and demanding as they pursue justice and compensation for you.
The Kang Law Group is known for a gentle professionalism toward clients and a formidable tenacity when defending your rights and pursuing fair claim settlements. Their knowledge, skills and experience form the perfect combination for effective counsel, negotiations and litigation that serves your needs and interests after suffering a personal injury in Beaverton.
Call (503) 646-3131 or contact The Kang Law Group online to schedule your free consultation with an experienced Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney.
Contact a Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney You Can Trust
The Kang Law Group provides seasoned assistance with various types of personal injury accident claims in Beaverton, Oregon, and the surrounding communities. When you or a loved one suffer a personal injury due to the negligence of someone else, your suffering and/or losses should be taken seriously. Our Beaverton Personal Injury Attorneys are skilled in handling many types of personal accident injury claims, including:
The Beaverton Personal Injury Lawyers at The Kang Law Group care about your suffering and its impact on your life and future. Many personal injuries result in immense pain and suffering, extensive medical treatments, rehabilitation, property loss and enormous costs. Our talented team is prepared to vigorously pursue the maximum amount of compensation possible to help offset your physical and emotional losses.
Contact us today at (503) 646-3131 to arrange a free initial consultation about your Beaverton injury accident.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer in Beaverton Help Me?
The Kang Law Firm is dedicated to serving you when you or a loved one have been in an accident or otherwise suffered a personal injury in Beaverton. We have experience in these matters and know the whirlwind of emotions and feelings you are struggling with. A Personal Injury Lawyer in Beaverton from our firm can provide clear guidance, substantial legal protection and formidable representation to pursue a personal injury claim while you focus on recovering from your injuries and related trauma.
Our service to you and your family includes:
- Seasoned Counsel – The sooner you contact The Kang Law Group, the sooner we can offer advice on your next steps. Every case is different, so take advantage of our free consultation now before speaking with anyone about the injury or accident.
- Legal Protection – Your rights are of paramount importance when you suffer an injury accident. A Personal Injury Lawyer in Beaverton can work to make sure your privacy, health, property and other rights are not violated by insurance companies, law enforcement, medical practitioners or others.
- Sincere Investigation – When you partner with The Kang Law Group, we begin investigating your case and unearthing the facts of what happened before any evidence vanishes. We get to the bottom of what happened and learn who was involved and whom could be liable for your injuries.
- Skilled Representation – YourBeavertonPersonal Injury Attorney from The Kang Law Group goes to work right away representing you before others and handling important details, like speaking with law enforcement, insurance companies, medical authorities and other involved parties on your behalf.
- Aggressive Negotiation – Often, insurance companies representing the negligent parties that caused your injury or accident will wish to negotiate a quick, quiet settlement to avoid publicity. Our skilled attorneys know how to calculate your current and future needs and aggressively negotiate for the largest possible settlement to help defray the costs of medical care, rehabilitation, property losses, pain and suffering, lost wages and benefits and more.
- Effective Litigation – When push comes to shove and the involved parties cannot reach an acceptable settlement, your Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney is perfectly able and willing to pursue your case in the courts. We will not rest until we win the largest compensation award possible for you.
Our Pledge to You
Why should you trust The Kang Law Firm to handle your Beaverton personal injury claim? Our personal pledge to you includes:
More About Our Founding Attorney
Scott Kang was educated at the Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon, and established this firm in 2001 with a desire to serve clients on a personal, one-on-one basis. He feels this is the only way to truly understand each client’s needs and circumstances, so we can do the most good on their behalf. As the practice has grown, Scott demands that each of our other Beaverton Personal Injury Lawyers follow the same high standard of personal attention and professional service. How can you know this is true? You can always reach an attorney when you need to talk about your case.
Meet with a Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney Today
When you or a loved one suffer and injury or accident in Beaverton that is caused by the negligence of another person or entity, you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries and other losses. Arrange a free confidential consultation with a Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney from The Kang Law Group today so we can begin reviewing the details of your case.
Contact our office at (503) 646-3131 or message us online to schedule a free case review.
Kang Law Group
When someone’s negligent behavior or deliberate action results in another party suffering an injury or illness, we help hold them accountable. Residents of Portland, Salem, and Northwest Oregon, or Vancouver and Southwest Washington can count on the Kang Law Group to help them recover financially.
NW Oregon and SW Washington victims of medical malpractice should call a skilled malpractice lawyer immediately for a case evaluation.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Drivers on NW Oregon and SW Washington roadways face numerous challenges. If you were injured in a car accident, call for a consultation.
If you are one of the more than 1,000 pedestrians injured in NW Oregon or SW Washington, call today for a consultation.
Motorcycles are common in NW Oregon and SW Washington. If you suffered an injury because of a negligent driver, contact a motorcycle accident lawyer immediately.
Children and adults in NW Oregon and SW Washington ride bicycles. When someone is reckless, we can help hold them accountable for injuries they cause.
Slip & Fall Accidents
Owners who neglect their property in SW Washington or NW Oregon may be liable for slip and fall injuries. Contact a premises liability lawyer today.
View Blog Posts
5 Tips for Ensuring You Receive a Fair Insurance Settlement
Whenever you are injured due to someone else’s negligence, such as a motor vehicle accident or medical
Motorcycle vs. Car Accidents
Millions of people get seriously injured or die from car or motorcycle accidents every year. It’s a very common
FAQ What Are the Most Common Questions about Motorcycle Accidents
If you ever become unfortunate enough to be involved in a motorcycle accident, you’re likely to have
5 Vital Steps to Follow after Experiencing a Car Accident
A car accident can be traumatic for most people. An engine malfunction or collision from another vehicle